iPhone and Android casino apps
Phantom EFX, a leading developer and publisher of PC-based casino and card game titles, announced today the release of several applications for both the Apple App Store and the Android Market that continue its trend of quality slot machine games released for the leading mobile platforms. Whether you’re the owner of an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Blackberry or Droid, Phantom EFX has a wide selection of fun and affordable apps for gamers of all types and ages.
Kicking off 2011 with a bang, January sees Phantom debut a slew of new apps for a variety of devices. Launching for both the iPhone and iPod touch this month are two brand new slot titles: Vampire’s Kiss – a modern twist on the classic vampire tale featuring a progressive bonus round with three different play modes – and Yatuka – an Asian-themed mobile slot machine with a hidden tile bonus round. Phantom is also releasing several new slot apps for the iPad in January, consisting of some of its most popular iPhone/iPod touch apps, including:
* Balloon Blitz: Carnival-themed slot machine with a dart-throwing bonus round that racks up the credits
* Tunzamunny: Head back to ancient Egypt with a mummy feature that adds wilds to the reels – pick treasure in the mini game but don’t wake the mummy.
* Aztec Sun: Aztec-themed slot with a Free Spin bonus round that can accumulate huge multipliers
* Leprecoin: Hunt for the pot of gold with a pick ’em feature on the reels, added wilds and a Free Spin bonus
* American Dream: Cruise the USA with a car that upgrades from a jalopy to a supreme roadster, with free spins and scatter pays along the way.
* Under the Sea: Head below the waves with this slot that features an Inflate the Puffer Fish bonus and a mermaid spin bonus
* Wolf Song: Beautiful wolf-themed slot with a bonus game involving creating your own mating call for your partner wolf – the more yours matches hers, the bigger the payout.
* Vampire’s Kiss: See above.
* Fish Bowl: Fish swim around while you spin this slot machine, offering up bonus multipliers to payouts
“We’ve been creating some of the best slot games the genre has ever seen for over a decade now, and it’s truly exciting to see our talented team’s creative efforts applied in the ever-expanding realm of mobile casino apps,” said Aaron Schurman, CEO of Phantom EFX. “All of these new apps continue our tradition of creating true-to-life slot games that offer all the thrills of hitting a big progressive jackpot in Vegas without ever wagering a single cent.”
Phantom EFX also has several iphone and android casino apps available for the Blackberry (including Balloon Blitz and Aztec Sun) and Android-capable phones (including Balloon Blitz and Tunzamunny, both for free, and Aztec Sun, Bovine Bling, Dance Electric, Indian Spirit, Leprecoin, Oil Tycoon, Spy Games and Zooland). And coming in February are several new slot apps for the iPhone/iPod touch (American Dream and Mayan Climber) and the iPad (Hyperpotamus, Masquerade Ball and Medusa).
About Phantom EFX
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Phantom EFX is the world’s leading game developer and publisher of interactive card and casino entertainment titles for PC and Mac. Phantom EFX is a software entertainment company that creates ultra-realistic experiences that come to life on PCs, mobile devices and consoles. With top-notch talent, facilities, resources, and a relaxed Midwest atmosphere, Phantom EFX has the vision and capabilities to continue to successfully produce titles that are fresher, more entertaining and graphically superior to the present market offerings.